For more than 90 years, Shure has been committed to manufacturing and delivering products of the highest quality, reliability, and value. This commi…
DJ phonograph cartridge for house and techno music captures deep drop bass to exceptionally clear mid and high frequencies. Features include very low record wear, high output, and high skip resistance.
- The M35X's versatile Shure Type I medium-diameter cantilever can stand up to continuous, demanding use, yet it is compliant enough to trace signal modulations as small as a millionth of an inch.
- With a tracking force range of 1.5 to 3 grams, the M35X provides considerable skip resistance.
- Skip Resistance: high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: extreme clarity and deep drop bass
What type of music is this cartridge suited to?
The M35X is ideal for use in House/Techno environments, bringing the music alive by capturing every nuance of a recording, from deep drop bass to exceptionally clear mid and high frequencies. The cartridge’s low record wear helps DJs preserve hard to replace vinyl, while its high skip resistance serves as a safeguard against the hazards of back-cueing.
What does the M35X include?
The M35X includes the cartridge and one stylus, as well as an accessory pack that features an extra set of Headshell wires, stylus cleaning brush, a headshell weight, stylus guard and mounting hardware. It does not include a headshell so one will need to be provided in order to connect the cartridge to your turntable.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N35X
|1||Headshell Weight (3 grams)|
|1||Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)|
|1||Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)|
|1||Stylus Cleaning Brush|
Further Technical Specifications
- Tone Arm Mount:?1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type:?MM
- Output Voltage:?6,0 mV
- Recommended Load:?47 kΩ; 250 pf
- Tracking Force Range:?1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1 mil wall thickness / 30 mil diameter?
- Diamond Stylus Tip:?
Sperical 0,7 mil
- Compliance:?20 μm/mN
- Frequency Response:?20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance:?2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz):?20 dB
- Net Weight:?6,2 g
- Height:?15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles: