For more than 90 years, Shure has been committed to manufacturing and delivering products of the highest quality, reliability, and value. This commi…
DJ phonograph cartridge for scratch DJ's and turntablists is designed not to skip even under the most demanding circumstances. Features include a tracking force of 1.5 to 3 grams, ultra-high output, ultra-low record wear, and big bass sound emphasis.
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the highest on the market, the M44-7 produces very powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
|1||Attached flip-down Stylus Guard|
|1||Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)|
|1||Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)|
|1||Stylus Cleaning Brush|
|1||Headshell Weight (3 grams)|
Further Technical Specifications
- Tone Arm Mount:?1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type:?MM
- Output Voltage:?9,5 mV
- Recommended Load:?47 kΩ; 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range:?1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1,6 mil wall thickness / 34,5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:?
Sperical 0,7 mil
- Frequency Response:?20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance:?2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz):?20 dB
- Net Weight:?6,7 g
- Height:?15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles: